Paris+ par Art Basel will take place at the Grand Palais Éphémère from 20 to 23 October 2022.
The art fair Paris+ par Art Basel will take place for the first time at the Grand Palais Éphémère from 20 to 23 October 2022. The programme has numerous highlights in store:
- Paris+ par Art Basel’s Sites sector for site-specific projects presents over 20 works and interventions open to the public in emblematic places in the city.
- ‘La Suite de l’Histoire’, an exhibition curated by Annabelle Ténèze, director of Les Abattoirs, Musée – Frac Occitanie Toulouse, will be on view as part of Sites at the Jardin des Tuileries – Domaine national du Louvre and the Musée national Eugène-Delacroix
- An installation by Alicja Kwade – the artist’s largest to date – curated by Jérôme Sans will be on view at Place Vendôme
- Omer Fast will present his multi-layered installation ‘Karla’ at the Chapelle des Petits-Augustins des Beaux-Arts de Paris
- A dynamic programme of Conversations, curated by Pierre-Alexandre Mateos and Charles Teyssou, will take place on the Bal de la Marine, a docked boat next to the Eiffel Tower.
image caption: © Patrick Tourneboeuf pour la Rmn – GP, 2021 architecte Jean-Michel Wilmotte